Saturday 10 November 2012

A few rules

You're lucky that I'm still alive. Alright, lets go over a couple of rules while I have time. I have them written down, I'm not going to organise them so you'll just have to deal with not having these rules given in the right order. I'll put down the important ones that I can find right now...

Rule 34: Don't ever assume there is nothing there, a lot of things in this place, you won't be able to see.

Rule 17: If you're near a room and you hear screaming coming from it, turn around and get away from it. I can't stress enough how you won't want to see whats in there.

Rule 23: If the screaming starts getting quieter, go back the way you came, you're going to deep within the asylum.

Rule 10: If you can hear scratching, hide, don't come until at least 5 minutes after the scratching has stopped. That thing will tear you to pieces if it sees you.

Rule 40: You won't be able to safely sleep until you have a second shadow. (It'll take to long to explain right now, but nothing will try to touch you as long as it is around).

Rule 41: Don't move any objects around while you have that second shadow, if you do by accident, you'll probably be dead before you realise.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.